SINGLE FAMILY & DUPLEX
Our most popular accommodation, the single family homes at Penney Retirement Community are as varied as our residents’ backgrounds. They include attractive, recently constructed homes as well as quaint vintage homes.
You can choose from two-, three-, and 4-bedroom floorplans, with one-and-a-half or two baths. Established, newly renovated homes have garages with electric door openers, and many have Florida rooms and/or a den or study.
Each home is distinctive in its design and floorplans range from 1550 to about 2250 square feet. Yards and green space are generous, with lots of live oaks and magnolias.
- All electric kitchen with modern full-size appliances and wood cabinets
- Individually controlled central heat/air conditioning
- Walk-in closets
- Thermal double-pane storm windows
- Ceiling fans in living and bedrooms, many with remote controls
- Attic storage in many units
- Garage with automatic door opener in most homes
- Laundry hookups