Quad apartments are one-, two- or three-room apartments located in our two-story Christian Herald Quadrangle Building (affectionately called the Quad).
The heart of the community, the Quad houses 65 apartments and is situated on an entire city block. The library, swimming pool, fitness center, coffee shop, meeting hall, health facilities, post office, dining room, Arts & Crafts, model train club, and more, are all within a short walk.
There are three types of apartments in the Quad: studio efficiencies and two- and three-room apartments.
The Quad Studio Efficiency is designed around a large room, with an attractive kitchenette, bath and closets. The views from the windows are beautiful — either overlooking the tree-filled courtyard or the peaceful campus. This is the most economical home style, but all the privileges of residency are the same as all the other residences.
The Quad Two- and Three Room Apartment offer a generous 550 to 900 square feet of floor space in its large rooms, providing comfortable living for single people or couples. The modern kitchenette has plenty of cabinet space. The bath has a walk-in shower with grab bars and shower seat for safety. And most have two closets.
Both apartment styles offer:
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Thermal double-pane storm windows
- Ceiling fans in living room
- Individually controlled heat/air conditioning
- Nearby washer and dryer for residents at no charge
- Electricity, water, sewer, and trash pick up included in monthly fee
- Kitchenette has a refrigerator, microwave and two-burner range
- 30-station cable TV service is included
- An urgent alert system in living and bedrooms